Support Toll Middle School--DONATE TODAY!
OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING AT THIS TIME, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD WE ARE UTILIZING SQUARE AND WILL HAPPILY RUN YOUR CARD AND SEND YOU A RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY! PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL CHEY WIDDOP (CHEYWIDDOP@ME.COM OR 901-409-7068) TO USE YOUR CARD!
The Toll Middle School ANNUAL FUND supports ALL students at Toll! The Toll Foundation pledges that monies raised support field trips, in-school activities, campus beautification and library/classroom enhancements. PLEASE support the Annual Fund at one of the six giving levels. ANY donation at ANY level is welcome and shows support for Toll. Last year, approximately 550 of the 1200 student families donated to the Annual Fund. Our goal is 100%!
“Please support Toll as we strive to reach our goal!
The DASH of the TITANS gives students the opportunity to support the school, too! The DASH is a fun run where students collect pledges from family and friends for completing laps around the course. Students decide (with parent/guardian input) where they want their pledged money to go: cores, clubs or electives at the school. ALL students will run the DASH…the goal is for ALL students to collect pledges supporting the activities in which they are involved at Toll Middle School.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and ALL funds collected support the students and the school. The Annual Fund drive starts NOW and will conclude in mid-October, however, donations can be made throughout the school year.
2016-17 campaign goal: $50,000
EMERALD Donor Level: $1000
• Private dinner with Toll Administration
• Pizza and ice cream lunch for your child/children with the principal
• Additional PTA membership (total 6)
• Additional $100 credit to the Core/Club/Elective of your choice ($200 total)
• Additional 5 Titan bucks (25 total)
All lower level incentives
DIAMOND Donor Level: $500
• Invitation to evening thank you gathering
• 8” x 8” personalized Legacy Brick on the Donor Walk (in place of the 4” x 8” brick)
• Additional PTA membership (total 5)
• Additional $50 credit to the Core/Club/Elective of your choice ($100 total)
• Additional 5 Titan Bucks (20 total)
• All Ruby Donor Level items
RUBY Donor Level: $250
• 4” x 8” personalized Legacy Brick on the Donor Walk in front of the school
• Additional PTA membership (total 4)
• Additional $30 credit to the Core/Club/Elective of your choice ($50 total)
• Additional 5 Titan Bucks (total 15)
• All Sapphire Donor Level items
SAPPHIRE Donor Level: $100
• Toll Annual Fund Yard Sign
• Additional PTA membership (total 3)
• $20 credit to the Core/Club/Elective of your choice
• Additional 5 Titan Bucks (total 10)
• All Amethyst Donor Level items
AMETHYST Donor Level: $50
• Additional PTA membership (total 2)
• 5 Titan Bucks (each buck worth $1 at any PTA/Foundation sponsored event, malt shop or spirit wear purchase)
• All Topaz Donor Level items
TOPAZ Donor Level: $25
• Toll Titan Supporter car magnet
• One PTA membership
• Name recognition in the main foyer, website and e-bulletin for contribution
The 2014-15 campaign raised $55,000
Here's how the money was used:
The 2015-16 Annual Fund and Dash of the Titans provided students at Toll with the opportunity to take field trips, participate in in-school activities, read new books and view beautiful artwork. Students went to the Getty Villa, the California Science Center, the Skirball Museum, The Reagan Library and Redondo Beach to whale watch among other field trips. In-school activities they participated in include grade level history days (Renaissance Day and Greek Day) and 8th grade fun day. The also painted art projects, heard from authors at book fairs and watched lion dancers. Students read new library books, worked on new Chromebooks and saw firsthand how murals and hallways come to life as Tollywood and the auditorium were transformed with paint and new banners naming the Titan Tenets were placed throughout the school.